In order to celebrate the class of 2013, over the next few weeks we will spotlight our recent graduates and welcome into our ranks as SU Alumni!
Major / School / College
- BS, Accounting – Class of 2011 WSOM
- MS, Information Management – Class of 2013 iSchool
- CAS, Information Security Management – Class of 2013 iSchool
Honors / Achievements / Involvements
- 2013: iSchool Alumni Class Leader
- 2012: JPMorgan Chase Graduate Assistance Grant
- 2012: Our Time Has Come Graduate Scholar
- 2012: Accounting Department Leadership Award
- 2011: iSchool Information Management Merit Award
- 2011: iSchool Information Management Leadership Award
- 2011: Renée Crown Honors Scholar
- 2011: Ronald E. McNair Scholar
- 2011: Chancellor’s Award, Citation & Distinction
- 2011: Vice President Award for Outstanding Leadership
- 2011: Slutzker Center Award for Cultural Diversity
- 2011: Irma Almirall-Padamsee La Fuerza Award
- 2010: Remembrance Scholar
- 2010: “Live It” Excellence in Leadership Award
- 2009: Deloitte LLP Future Leaders Apprentice Scholar
- 2009: Woman of Distinction
- 2009: Our Time Has Come Undergraduate Scholar
- 2008: Morgan Stanley Emerging Leaders Award
- 2007: NYSSCPA COAP Scholarship
- 2007: UFT Albert Shanker Award
Where will you be working post-graduation?
Deloitte & Touche, LLP – Technology Risk Consultant (Starting July 2013) in New York City
What have been some of the benefits of being an OTHC scholar?
Aside from helping subsidize the costs of pursuing both my undergraduate and graduate education, the OTHC Scholarship has helped me build relationships with people in and out of Syracuse University that are genuinely interested in my advancement.
Words of Advice to Current Students
Find your passion, commit to that passion and make that passion contagious.
Encouraging Alumni Support for the OTHC Scholarship
The Office of Program Development does an amazing job at creating a community of giving by working diligently with alumni to help pave the way for generations of thought leaders to come. Without the support of our donors, the achievements of Our Time Has Come Scholarship recipients can be overshadowed and burdened by the costs associated with attending Syracuse University. Every contribution counts!
What I Look Forward to as an SU Alumna
Since I will always and forever bleed orange, I am looking forward to getting involved with Lubin House initiatives and keeping engaged with all of the programs, departments and initiatives I have benefited from while at SU. I would be nothing without your support!